You’re ready to buy a home but wonder what you can afford. Representatives in our Mortgage Department can guide you through every step – from credit score to closing.
Home Mortgage Loan Overview
Choosing the right home and the right mortgage means doing your homework. While we can’t pick the right house, we can help you choose from a variety of home loan options.
First Time Homebuyer’s Mortgage 1
- Save money and avoid paying Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI): Qualified buyers must have 720 credit score, be first time buyers or not owned a home in three years, and worked one years at job.
- No Appraisal or Credit Report Fees
- No Origination Fee: Save 1% of loan amount at closing
- Loan Stays at Family Trust
Construction Loan 2
- 95% financing on stick-built homes built on-site
- No land seasoning requirements for previous land ownership
- All-in-one construction loan
$500 Credit For Purchases
- Appraisal and credit report fees waived on purchases
- We offer several loan types with 0% origination
Down Payment Assistance
- Up to $5,000 may be available for qualifying buyers. Income restrictions may apply.
Questions? Call (803) 367-4100, ext. 3014
“I didn’t think it was ever going to be possible to own our own home. The Mortgage Team at Family Trust was a true blessing, and did everything they could for us. It was like working with family.”
“We were prequalified really quickly and it helped know what price range we could look at – We didn’t want to go crazy. It helped us be able to make a decision on the house we wanted quickly.”
Amanda and James
“It’s been a dream to have a home on the lake. I wanted to make sure I worked with someone who could make it easy for me to get in. Family Trust was amazing – the process has been so smooth.”
1 Limited time offer. Must meet certain qualifications for these products. All loan applications are subject to credit and property approval. Home buyers get up to a $500 credit towards appraisal and credit report fees. To qualify for no PMI buyers must have 720 or higher credit score, be first time buyers or not owned home in three years, and have worked at their current job for one or more years.
2 You must meet certain qualifications for these products & this offer. Terms of repayment example: 30-year term fixed rate at 6.50% APR = 360 monthly payments of $6.33 per $1,000 borrowed. Rates & terms subject to change without notice. All loan applications are subject to credit & property approval. Additional fees & closing costs may apply. If adjustable rate mortgage is chosen after construction phase, rates are subject to increase after the initial fixed-rate period. Limited time offer. Must meet certain qualifications for these products. All loan applications are subject to credit & property approval. Home buyers get up to a $500 credit towards appraisal & credit report fees.