Choosing the right home and the right mortgage means doing your homework. While we can’t pick the right house, we can help you choose from a variety of home loan options.
Questions? Call (803) 367-4100, ext. 3014
NEW Independence Mortgage2
Save years of payments and thousands of dollars with a Family Trust Independence Mortgage! Refinance to take advantage of:
- Low fixed rate for 7, 10 or 15 years
- No closing costs on loan amounts greater than or equal to $15,000, appraisal fees or pre-payment penalties
- Fast refinancing — close within 30 days
First Time Homebuyer’s
- We’ll help you understand each stage of the process. Plus, save $500 with no Credit Report on new purchases, and save 1% on closing costs with no Origination Fee.
- 95% financing on stick-built homes built on-site
- No land seasoning requirements for previous land ownership
- All-in-one construction loan
Down Payment Assistance
- Up to $5,000 may be available for qualifying buyers. Income restrictions may apply.
“I didn’t think it was ever going to be possible to own our own home. The Mortgage Team at Family Trust was a true blessing, and did everything they could for us. It was like working with family.”
“We were prequalified really quickly and it helped know what price range we could look at – We didn’t want to go crazy. It helped us be able to make a decision on the house we wanted quickly.”
Amanda and James
“It’s been a dream to have a home on the lake. I wanted to make sure I worked with someone who could make it easy for me to get in. Family Trust was amazing – the process has been so smooth.”
1 You must meet certain qualifications for these products & this offer. Terms of repayment example: 30-year term fixed rate at 6.50% APR = 360 monthly payments of $6.33 per $1,000 borrowed. Rates & terms subject to change without notice. All loan applications are subject to credit & property approval. Additional fees & closing costs may apply. If adjustable rate mortgage is chosen after construction phase, rates are subject to increase after the initial fixed-rate period. Limited time offer. Must meet certain qualifications for these products. All loan applications are subject to credit & property approval. Home buyers get up to a $50 credit towards their credit report fees.
2 Must pay off any existing first mortgage. Family Trust will not subordinate. No closing costs with a Family Trust approved attorney. No appraisal fees. Family Trust will only pay closing costs every five years if you choose to refinance your current Independent Mortgage. Minimum 700 credit score. Max loan amount $150,000. Max Loan to Value $70%.