Here, it all starts with saving.
- Competitive Dividends
- Free Digital Banking
At Family Trust, we believe saving money is such a critical part of sound money management that we make it the foundation of every relationship with our members. Quite simply, when you join, you open a Prime Share Savings Account.1 It’s step number one. Because it’s that important.
You see, our whole reason for existing is to help our members (you!) achieve financial success. And that means giving you the tools and the expertise you need to save more and earn more. It also means encouraging you to make smart financial choices that will benefit you today, and down the road. That’s why saving comes first — and here, you do, too.
Here’s everything you get with a Prime Share Savings Account:
- Free Digital Banking2 with eStatements3
- Six (6) free withdrawals per quarter4
- No monthly maintenance fee3
- $5 minimum deposit to open and earn dividends
Free Digital Banking and eStatements
Manage your account anytime and just about from anywhere using your computer or mobile device. You can transfer funds, check your balance, and more in just a few clicks. And our free eStatements are greener, more secure, and much easier to use than paper statements.
1. Must meet membership and eligibility requirements to open account.
2. Family Trust does not charge a fee; however, your wireless carrier's data rates may apply.
3. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60.
4. Excessive withdrawal fee of $3 charged for each withdrawal/item after six in a calendar quarter, excluding digital transactions conducted through online banking, the mobile app or the ATM.