You’ve been loyal to us. Now we’re returning the favor.
- Tiered Rates
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free Digital Banking3
At Family Trust, our goal is to help you with your financial needs. And the more we can help you, the better. So when you have more accounts and services with us, we like to say thanks.
That’s the whole idea behind our PayBack Savings Account: when you have more services with us, you earn more. For example, if you have a Family Trust checking account, loan, or credit card, you could earn more on your savings.2
Again, it’s just our way of saying thanks for choosing Family Trust, where you and your financial well-being always come first.
Here’s everything you get with PayBack Savings:
- No minimum deposit to open1
- Must meet Payback Savings qualifications
- Tiered dividends — the more you save, the more you earn
- Free Digital Banking3 and eStatements4
- No minimum balance requirements
Free Digital Banking and eStatements
Manage your account anytime and just about from anywhere using your computer or mobile device. You can transfer funds, check your balance, and more in just a few clicks. And our free eStatements are greener, more secure, and much easier to use than paper statements.
1. Must meet membership and eligibility requirements to open account.
2. If Payback Savings qualifications are not met each month, the rate earned will revert to the Prime Share rate paid during that month. Must meet four out of six qualifications each month: (1) Have a personal checking account in good standing (excluding Business Checking and HSA Checking accounts) and use a Debit Card or Credit Card a minimum of 10 times as a credit (signature-based) transaction that posts during each month. (2) Log in to online or mobile banking at least once each month. (3) Have ACH direct deposits that total at least $100 each month. (4) Have an active auto, personal, home equity, or home equity lines of credit loan with at least one transaction (payment, purchase, cash advance or balance transfer) that posts during each month. (5) Have a first mortgage originated with Family Trust, whether serviced or sold, with at least one payment that posts during each month. (6) Have a Family Trust Credit Card with at least one transaction (payment, purchase, cash advance, or balance transfer) that has posted in the previous two months.
3. Family Trust does not charge for this service; however, your wireless carrier's data rates may apply.
4. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60.