Don’t just get a personal loan. Get a team dedicated to you.
- Competitive Rates
- Rate Reduction Available1
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
Getting a personal loan can be a little intimidating. Because a personal loan is just that: personal. And sharing information about your personal finances can be uncomfortable.
At Family Trust, we totally understand. But here’s the thing: We’re just people who are on your side and want to help you. Period. We’re here to listen to your needs and find a solution. We want to help you make the best financial decisions and, ultimately, save you money.
In fact, we want to help you feel good about your choices and your finances. Because here, you come first.
Here’s everything you’ll get with a Family Trust personal loan:
- Competitive personal loan rates2 (in most cases, lower than other lenders)
- Fixed rates with fixed monthly payments
- Easy online application
- Response to online applications in fewer than 30 minutes during business hours
- Special pricing for members with multiple products and services1
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish. Our local lending consultants will make getting your personal loan fast and easy.
- Time-saving electronic document signing signature available to eligible members
- Loan payment protection option Learn more
1. Must have Premier Choice checking account, and additional qualification is required.
2. Must be 18 to apply. Qualification is based on credit, income and other underwriting factors, and is subject to approval.
Limitations on Account and Services for Members who Reside in Non-US Countries or Territories; or in Certain US States: The Credit Union may limit, refuse, close or terminate any account or service if: (1) we deem it necessary due to legal/regulatory requirements of a foreign country that are not directly applicable to US residents or a state in which we do not maintain a physical presence and/or provide services only to a limited number of persons residing in that state; or (2) we deem it to be in the Credit Union’s best interests to not provide accounts or services due to potential exposures or obligations under non-US laws, rules or regulations or related to the laws of a state where we do not maintain a physical presence.
225 W. White St., Rock Hill, SC 29730
Mailing address: Family Trust Center, P.O. Box 10233, Rock Hill, SC 29731
Federally Insured by NCUA.