We’re here for you, through and through. Whatever your goal is, we can help you reach it with financing you can afford.
- Competitive Rates
- Rate Reduction Available1
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Fund almost any dream, goal, or plan affordably
- Competitive rates for a wide variety of personal needs2:
- Vehicle repairs
- Family vacation
- Personal projects
- Home improvements
- An unexpected expense or emergency
- And more
- Fixed rates with fixed monthly payments
- Eligible members can utilize electronic signatures to simplify your application
- Local Lending Consultants to make the process quick and easy
It’s easy to apply for your personal loan online, but you also can apply by phone or in a branch. Apply online and receive a response in less than 30 minutes during business hours.
We reward members who choose Family Trust as their primary financial institution by choosing to take advantage of a variety of our products and services.1
An optional product that could cancel or reduce repayment of your loan debt should a future unexpected life event occur. Learn more.
1. Must have Premier Choice checking account, and additional qualification is required.
2. Must be 18 to apply. Qualification is based on credit, income and other underwriting factors, and is subject to approval.
Limitations on Account and Services for Members who Reside in Non-US Countries or Territories; or in Certain US States: The Credit Union may limit, refuse, close or terminate any account or service if: (1) we deem it necessary due to legal/regulatory requirements of a foreign country that are not directly applicable to US residents or a state in which we do not maintain a physical presence and/or provide services only to a limited number of persons residing in that state; or (2) we deem it to be in the Credit Union’s best interests to not provide accounts or services due to potential exposures or obligations under non-US laws, rules or regulations or related to the laws of a state where we do not maintain a physical presence.
225 W. White St., Rock Hill, SC 29730
Mailing address: Family Trust Center, P.O. Box 10233, Rock Hill, SC 29731
Federally Insured by NCUA.