Whether it’s a routine doctor visit or a medical emergency — you’ll be more prepared with an HSA. You can also build your savings with tax benefits.1
- Competitive Dividends
- Tax Advantages1
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees3
- Be in charge of your HSA assets
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses2
- Receive higher dividend rates on larger deposits
- HSA contributions may be tax-deductible when filing your income tax return1
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time, and you will not have to pay income tax or penalty tax on funds withdrawn for qualified medical expenses1, 2
- Minimum balance of $1,000 to earn dividends
- No minimum deposit to open4
1. Consult a tax advisor.
2. There are rules that define an HSA-compatible HDHP; your insurance provider or employer should determine eligibility.
3. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60, and for accounts that have a monthly direct deposit of $100 or more.
4. Must meet Membership and eligibility requirements to open account.