Whether it’s a routine doctor visit or a medical emergency — you’ll be more prepared with an HSA. You can also build your savings with tax benefits.1
- Competitive Dividends
- Tax Advantages1
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees3
- Be in charge of your HSA assets
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses2
- Receive higher dividend rates on larger deposits
- HSA contributions may be tax-deductible when filing your income tax return1
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time, and you will not have to pay income tax or penalty tax on funds withdrawn for qualified medical expenses1, 2
- Minimum balance of $1,000 to earn dividends
- No minimum deposit to open4
1. Consult a tax advisor.
2. There are rules that define an HSA-compatible HDHP; your insurance provider or employer should determine eligibility.
3. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60.
4. Must meet Membership and eligibility requirements to open account.