The funds you need, when you need them — just in case.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Turn the equity in your home into ongoing, affordable financing1
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Home improvement projects
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency fund
- And much more
- Funds available anytime within initial draw period without reapplying
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Access your funds in person or make a quick transfer using digital banking
- Mortgage loan interest paid could be tax deductible2
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Helpful Mortgage Loan Originators to make the process quick and easy
1. Must be 18 to apply. Qualification is based on creditworthiness, income and other underwriting factors, and is subject to approval. The APR for a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is variable and based on Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal, plus a margin of up to 6.25%. As Prime changes, the APR on your account will change. The APR will not go below 4.00% or exceed 18.00%. A HELOC is secured by a first or second mortgage lien on your home, which must be one-to-four family residential real estate. This type of credit is not available for modular homes, manufactured homes or cooperatives. The minimum line of credit amount is $10,000. Property insurance is required, and flood insurance is required where applicable. Closing costs such as attorney fees, insurance premiums, property taxes and appraisal fees may apply.
2. Consult a tax advisor.
The SAFE Act requires a mortgage loan originator to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry and provide their Mortgage Loan Originator Identifier number to a consumer when engaging in a mortgage loan transaction. You may obtain information about the Mortgage Loan Originator by accessing the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
NMLS Identifier Number: 493819