- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
Based on credit score minimum of 720 and CLTV less than 60%
As a credit union, we’re here to make life better for you. And when you think about it, having financial peace of mind can certainly make your life better.
Well, that’s exactly what you’ll get with a Family Trust home equity line of credit.1 Because a HELOC gives you access to money when you need it. Have an unexpected medical expense? No worries. HVAC system on its last leg? You’re covered. Ready to remodel your bathroom, take a much-needed vacation or just add a little cushion to your monthly budget? Your HELOC is there when you need it (just like we are).
Now, that’s financial peace of mind. Brought to you by Family Trust.
Here’s how a home equity line of credit works:
- You get a line of credit using the equity you have in your home.
- You can access that line, up to your credit limit, any time you want and for any reason within the initial draw period without reapplying.
- You make monthly payments based on your outstanding balance.
- When you make payments and repay principal, it becomes available for use again.
What are the main benefits of a home equity line of credit?
- HELOCs typically have lower rates than many other types of loans.
- You’ll have easy access to funds when you need them.
- You only borrow what you need.
- You’ll get flexible, affordable monthly payments.
Why get a home equity line of credit at Family Trust?
- You can save money with lower rates and fewer fees.
- You’ll get the local service you want and need.
- You can access your funds in person or via digital banking.
- We’ll make getting your HELOC fast and easy.
1. Must be 18 to apply. Qualification is based on creditworthiness, income and other underwriting factors, and is subject to approval. The APR for a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is variable and based on Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal, plus a margin of up to 6.25%. As Prime changes, the APR on your account will change. The APR will not go below 3.25% or exceed 18.00%. A HELOC is secured by a first or second mortgage lien on your home, which must be one-to-four family residential real estate. This type of credit is not available for modular homes, manufactured homes or cooperatives. The minimum line of credit amount is $10,000. Property insurance is required, and flood insurance is required where applicable. Closing costs such as attorney fees, insurance premiums, property taxes and appraisal fees may apply.
2. Consult a tax advisor.
The SAFE Act requires a mortgage loan originator to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry and provide their Mortgage Loan Originator Identifier number to a consumer when engaging in a mortgage loan transaction. You may obtain information about the Mortgage Loan Originator by accessing the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
NMLS Identifier Number: 493819