If you like convenience—and who doesn’t—online banking is for you.
At Family Trust, we’re always looking for ways to make managing your finances easier. One of the best examples of this is Digital Banking.
First things first: Digital Banking is secure. We use all the latest, most advanced and trusted security protections to keep you and your accounts safe. It’s easy, too. All you need is a device with internet access. It’s also free,1 which is always a good thing.
But what’s really amazing is how easy it’s going to make managing your money. No need to wait for a branch to open or stand in line. You can do most — if not all — of your daily financial management online whenever it’s convenient for you. With Family Trust, you and your convenience come first.
Here’s what you can do — whenever you want — with Digital Banking:
(Click the links if you want to see a video tutorial.)
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Enroll to receive account alerts
- View cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- Access eStatements2
- Use free budgeting and saving tools
- Download account data into other budgeting software programs
- Add external (non-Family Trust) financial accounts to your Digital Banking so you can see your complete financial picture
Paying bills has never been easier
Online Bill Pay is more secure, environmentally friendly and so much easier than paying bills with checks. With online Bill Pay3 you can:
- Pay bills online in seconds (watch a video tutorial)
- Schedule bills to be paid automatically every month
- Set up bill payment reminders
Get your statements digitally with eStatements
- Free alternative to paper statements
- More environmentally friendly
- Easier to manage, file and retrieve than paper statements
- More secure than paper statements
- Email notification alerts you when your eStatements are available
It only takes a few minutes to enroll in Digital Banking. And it’s worth it.
1. Family Trust does not charge for this service; however, your wireless carrier’s data rates may apply.
2. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60.
3. Free Bill Pay only applies to basic services. Fees may apply for additional services.