Bank when you want, wherever you want. These free services make it easy to do your Family Trust banking when it’s convenient for you.
- Free1, secure, and easy-to-use service for Family Trust members2
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements3
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Add external accounts
- Better manage your budget
- Sign up to receive notifications
- Use our additional features, such as setting Budgets and Savings Goals
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Save time by avoiding an unplanned trip to a branch
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Logging into digital banking for the first time? Be sure to take a look at this video for step-by-step guidance.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:4
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders to keep track of due dates
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- More secure than paper billing
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements3
- Save paper and save the environment
- Easier to retrieve info previous statements and notices
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Receive email when eStatements or notices are ready to view
1. Family Trust does not charge for this service; however, your wireless carrier’s data rates may apply.
2. Must meet Membership and eligibility requirements to open account.
3. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60.
4. Free Bill Pay only applies to basic services. Fees may apply for additional services.