Boost your earnings without losing flexibility.
- Tiered Rates
- Free Digital Banking1
So, let’s say you’ve built up a pretty nice balance in your savings account and you’re ready to earn more. A Money Market Account is the perfect next step for you. With a Money Market Account, you’ll earn a better rate than a basic savings account and the bigger your balance, the more you’ll earn. Plus, you’ll still have access to your money, which is a big deal.3
Thing is, a Money Market Account is just another savings account option we offer our members to make sure they get an account that meets their exact needs. Because saving money is important, and earning dividends is important. And we want to make it easy for you to do both.
Here’s everything you get with a Money Market Account:
- Competitive, tiered rates — the higher the balance, the higher the dividend rate
- Dividends paid on your balance of $1,000 or more
- Free Digital Banking1 and eStatements2
- Six (6) free withdrawals per month3
- No minimum deposit to open4
Free Digital Banking and eStatements
Manage your account anytime and just about from anywhere using your computer or mobile device. You can transfer funds, check your balance, and more in just a few clicks. And our free eStatements are greener, more secure, and much easier to use than paper statements.
1. Family Trust does not charge a fee; however, your wireless carrier's data rates may apply.
2. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60.
3. Excessive withdrawal fee of $10 charged for each withdrawal/item after six in a calendar month, excluding digital transactions conducted through online banking, the mobile app or the ATM.
4. Must meet membership and eligibility requirements to open account.