Members can use our coin counting machine free for coin exchanges up to $300.1 This service is not available at all locations. Please call 803-367-4100 for branch availability.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Members interested can call 803-367-4100 to inquire about safe deposit box availability.2
Visa® Gift Cards
Whether it’s for a birthday, anniversary, or just a simple “thank you,” a Family Trust Visa® Gift Card3 is perfect for every occasion and are available for members to purchase at any branch.
- Available in amounts from $10 to $1,000
- Accepted anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen4
- Manage gift cards online
- $3 per card when purchased in-branch
- $1.50 per card when ordered in bulk (to be shipped directly to member; minimum purchase of 6 cards required; $10 ground shipping fee for orders less than 25, and free ground shipping for orders over 25)
Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Members can move money across the state or country with ease by conducting a wire transfer. 5 Contact us for details.
Perform many daily money management tasks by phone. Learn More
1. Coin exchanges over $300 will incur an 8% fee.
2. Refer to our Fee Schedule for applicable fees. Contents are not insured or guaranteed by the credit union, the NCUA, or by any other government agency.
3. Beginning the 13th month after the card is issued, a monthly maintenance fee of $2.95 will be assessed as long as there are funds remaining, which may diminish the card balance before the “valid thru” date on the front of the Card. You may avoid this fee by using your Card at least once every twelve months.
4. $5 replacement fee for lost or stolen cards; however, the Gift Card cannot be replaced if the card was never registered via MyPrepaidBalance.com or the My Prepaid app. There is no cost to obtain a replacement Card due to expiration if funds remain on the card.
5. Fee for incoming wire is $10 and outgoing wire is $15.