Sometimes, it’s best to stick to basics. This checking account has all the essentials you need.
- Free Digital Banking
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees5
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Simple, straightforward checking with all the essentials
- Free Visa® debit card1
- Free digital banking2 with Mobile Deposit3, BillPay4, and eStatements5
- Apple Pay® supporter
- Network of 90+ ATM locations at no charge6
- Overdraft protection available7
- No monthly maintenance fee5
- Unlimited check writing8
- No minimum balance requirements
- No minimum deposit to open9
- Four Non-Family Trust ATM transaction fees refunded monthly10
1. Replacement Visa Debit Card is $7.
2. Family Trust does not charge for this service; however, your wireless carrier's data rates may apply.
3. Only members with a checking account that are eligible for Mobile Deposit can use this service.
4. Free Bill Pay only applies to basic services. Fees may apply for additional services.
5. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60, and for accounts that have a monthly direct deposit of $100 or more.
6. To locate a surcharge free ATM, visit the familytrust.org ATM Locations page. Members using a Non-Family Trust ATM will incur a $2 fee for withdrawals and a $0.75 fee for balance inquiries.
7. A fee will be charged each time overdraft protection transfers from a savings, or interest will accrue if transferred from a credit card. Must be 18 to apply for a credit card and qualification is required.
8. Checkbooks are available to purchase. Members with True Choice Checking over age 60, and members with Premier Choice Checking, receive one free box of checks annually.
9. Must meet Membership and eligibility requirements to open account.
10. If between the ages of 13-25, up to four $2 Non-Family Trust ATM withdrawal fees are refunded monthly to the share account debited. ATM fees incurred from other institutions are not refunded.