Your checking account should make your life easier.
- Free Digital Banking
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees5
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
Your life is complicated enough. You don’t need a checking account that’s complicated, too. You just need to be able to make purchases, pay bills, get direct deposit, and manage your account when and where it’s convenient for you. And that’s exactly what you’ll get with True Choice Checking. Everything you need in a checking account, and nothing you don’t.
One thing you will get with this account, though, is our non-profit credit union. Which means at Family Trust, our first priority is your financial welfare, not our own profit. We’re here to help make your financial life easy and rewarding. That’s it. Because here, you come first.
Here’s everything you get with True Choice Checking
- No monthly maintenance fee1
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free digital banking3 with Mobile Deposit4, BillPay5, and eStatements1
- Apple Pay® supporter6
- No minimum balance requirements
- No minimum deposit to open7
- Network of 90+ ATM locations at no charge8
- Unlimited check writing9
- Four Non-Family Trust ATM transaction fees refunded monthly 10
- Overdraft protection available2
This go-everywhere card makes using it fast, secure, and easy; it gives you essential protections on your purchases, too.
Manage your account anytime and just about anywhere from your computer or mobile device, assuming you’re connected to the internet! You can pay your bills anytime and in just a few clicks, or set up automatic bill payment and basically let your bills pay themselves. And our free eStatements are greener, more secure, and much easier to store than paper statements.
With Apple Pay, you can securely store your Family Trust Debit Card information on your mobile device and use it to make cardless and contactless payments just about anywhere.
If you have to use an out-of-network ATM, we’ll refund up to four transaction fees per month, which opens up the whole world of ATMs for you.
Family Trust offers several overdraft protection options. It’s one more way to make your checking account work for you.
Review all options before signing up for these optional services. Enroll by phone 803-367-4100 or at any local branch.
1. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60.
2. A $3 fee will be charged each time overdraft protection transfers from a savings, or interest will accrue if transferred from a credit card. Must be 18 to apply for a credit card and qualification is required.
3. Family Trust does not charge for this service; however, your wireless carrier's data rates may apply.
4. Only members with a checking account that are eligible for Mobile Deposit can use this service.
5. Free Bill Pay only applies to basic services. Fees may apply for additional services.
6. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see www.apple.com/apple-pay.
7. Must meet Membership and eligibility requirements to open account.
8. To locate a surcharge free ATM, visit the familytrust.org ATM Locations page. Members using a Non-Family Trust ATM will incur a $2 fee for withdrawals and a $0.75 fee for balance inquiries.
9. Checkbooks are available to purchase. Members with True Choice Checking over age 60, and members with Premier Choice Checking, receive one free box of checks annually.
10. If between the ages of 13-25, up to four $2 Non-Family Trust ATM withdrawal fees are refunded monthly to the share account debited. ATM fees incurred from other institutions are not refunded.