Add some spending flexibility to your budget — with a Visa® credit card from Family Trust.
- No Interest Payments for a Year on Purchases1
- No Annual Fees
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- Introductory Offer: 0% APR1 on purchases for the first twelve months. After twelve months, the APR on purchases will range from 6.95% - 17.95%.3
- Our lowest interest rate card2
- Many perks provided by Visa® such as roadside dispatch, auto rental coverage, and emergency card replacement3
- Accepted worldwide
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
Speed Through Checkout with PayPal®
Make fast and secure online payments. You don't have to enter card numbers or financial information to make online payments. With just an email address and password, you can securely check out.
Checkout with Fewer Clicks
Visa® has evolved and is working with other participating card brands to bring you an improved digital payment experience. Visa Secure Remote Commerce (Visa SRC) is simple to use. Wherever you see the icon, you can enjoy an easy, smart and secure online checkout.4
To make a purchase, you’ll no longer have to enter 16-digit primary account numbers, look up passwords or fill out long forms. You’ll also be able to store your payment and shipping preferences. Enjoy this new experience and pay with your Family Trust card when you see the icon displayed by participating merchants where Visa credit or debit cards are accepted.
Go Cashless with Apple Pay®
Apple Pay works with your Family Trust Visa Credit Card. Just add your card and continue to get all the rewards, benefits, and security of your Family Trust Credit Card.
Visa® Offers & Perks
Access a variety of offers and deals, including travel, food and wine, dining, shopping, sports, entertainment and more.
Add Control & Security to Your Card
Get real-time alerts, sent to you via text or email, whenever a purchase is made with your debit card.
Manage Your Account Online
Log into online banking to monitor transactions, transfer funds, make a payment, or request a cash advance.
Activate Your Card
Activate Your PIN
Visa Purchase Alerts
Get real-time text or email alerts.
Lost or Stolen Card
Your security is important to us. Please call 803-367-4100 before you travel to other states or countries. For your protection, your card could be blocked when it’s used in places that don’t reflect your usual activity.
You can also send us a secure message in digital banking to let us know when you’re traveling so you’ll have access to your credit card.
1. The Introductory Annual Percentage Rate of 0% is effective as of 4/01/2020 and only applies to purchases made during the first 12 months of issuance and does not apply to ATM or PIN based transactions, balance transfers or cash advances. Purchases may not exceed the approved credit limit. We may end your introductory APR for purchases and apply the prevailing non-introductory APR if you are 60 days late in making payments. After twelve months, the APR for the unpaid balance of any introductory rate purchases will revert to the variable APR in force on your account as assigned when issued and disclosed in your credit card agreement, which ranges from 6.95% - 17.95%. The APR will change with the market based on the Prime Rate and is subject to change without notice. For complete terms and conditions, as set forth in our Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure and our Application and Solicitation Disclosure, visit or call 803-367-4100 to speak with a Lending Consultant.
2. Must be 18 to apply. Qualification is based on creditworthiness, income and other underwriting factors, and is subject to approval. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions may apply. The minimum credit limit on the Platinum Awards Visa Credit Card is $5,000 and the Traditional Visa Credit Card is $1500.
3. For complete details, terms and conditions, visit https://usa.visa.com/en_us/visa-offers-and-perks/?category=97.
4. To find out more about Visa Checkout, transitioning to Visa Secure Remote Commerce (SRC), visit https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/checkout.html. The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.