Savings that is reliable.
- Fixed Rates
- Convenient Terms
- Transfer Dividends Into Other Accounts
Not many things these days are a sure thing—but share certificates are. You earn a fixed rate for a fixed term. That’s it—no maybes or what-ifs.
And when it comes to saving, reliability is important because it gives you confidence. At Family Trust, that matters to us, because we want to help you achieve your financial goals and feel confident about your money. In fact, that’s why we’re here. And here, you come first.
Here’s everything you’ll get with Share Certificates
- Fixed dividend rates
- Option to reinvest or transfer dividends into other accounts
- Terms from 3 to 60 months1
- Notice of maturity sent by mail or email2
- No opening or maintenance fees2
- $500 minimum deposit to open3
Explorer’s Club Certificates
Helping young people discover the importance of saving.
Most experts agree that teaching children about money can improve their financial literacy — and financial lives — for many years to come. Explorer’s Club Certificates are a great way to teach kids that saving money is the foundation of a strong financial future.
- Exclusive, tiered-rate certificate1 for members up to age 12
- $100 minimum deposit to open3
- Contributions can be made any time
1. After the fixed rate certificate is opened, the dividend rate is fixed for the term. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals, excluding earned dividends. Fees and withdrawals could reduce earnings.
2. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60.
3. Must meet Membership eligibility requirements to open account.