There isn’t much certainty in life — but certificates are an exception. Get fixed-rate earnings for the term you choose.
- Fixed Rates
- Convenient Terms
- Transfer Dividends Into Other Accounts
- Fixed dividend rates, higher than savings accounts
- Option to transfer dividends into other accounts
- Set aside for emergencies or save for future goals
- A wide range of terms available from 3 to 60 months1
- Notice of maturity sent by mail or email2
- No opening or maintenance fees2
- $500 minimum deposit to open3
- Exclusive, tiered-rate certificate1 for members up to age 12
- $100 minimum deposit to open3
- Contributions can be made any time
1. After the fixed rate certificate is opened, the dividend rate is fixed for the term. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals, excluding earned dividends. Fees and withdrawals could reduce earnings.
2. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60, and for accounts that have a monthly direct deposit of $100 or more.
3. Must meet Membership eligibility requirements to open account.