Checking that simplifies your life and says, “we appreciate you.”
- Debit Card Rewards
- Competitive Dividends
- Consumer Loan Rate Discount5
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
$250 minimum balance to earn APY
You know we appreciate you, right? Because we truly do. One way we show it is by offering you accounts that give you more — a whole lot more. Welcome to Premier Choice Checking.
It includes all the tools and features you need for easy daily money management. But it also rewards you with points for using your debit card, pays competitive dividends on your balance, and makes you eligible for consumer loan interest rate discounts, too.
This is just one more way we’re putting your financial interests first, saving you money, helping you earn more, and making your financial life easier. Because with us, you really do come first.
Here’s everything you get with Premier Choice Checking
- MyRewards, a debit card reward program1
- Competitive dividends2
- Consumer loan interest rate discounts3
- No minimum deposit to open4
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free IDProtectTM 6
- Free Official Checks
- Free digital banking7 with Mobile Deposit8, BillPay9, and eStatements10
- Apple Pay® 11
- Network of 90+ ATM locations at no charge12
- Four Non-Family Trust ATM transaction fees refunded monthly13
- Low monthly maintenance fee of $10 waived with a combined account balance of $10,00014
- Overdraft protection available15
- One free check order annually5
When you use your debit card for credit (not PIN) transactions, you earn 1 point for every $1 you spend; redeem points for cash, gift cards and travel
Earn dividends on minimum balances of $250 or more.
Free Visa® Debit Card
This go-everywhere card makes purchasing fast, secure, and easy and offers purchase protections, too.
Manage your account anytime and just about anywhere from your computer or mobile device. You can also pay your bills anytime and anywhere in just a few clicks, or set up automatic bill payment and basically let your bills pay themselves. And our free eStatements are greener, more secure, and much easier to store than paper statements.
With Apple Pay, you can securely store your Family Trust Debit Card information on your mobile device and use it to make cardless and contactless payments just about anywhere.
If you have to use an out-of-network ATM, we’ll refund up to four transaction fees per month.
Overdraft Protection Available
Family Trust offers several optional overdraft protection services. Overdraft protection options can be reviewed on our website. Enroll by phone 803-367-4100 or at any local branch.
1. Eligible members can redeem points through MyRewardsTM . For complete terms and conditions, or to redeem points, visit the MyRewards website or call 1-866-203-9369.
2. Average daily balance must be $250 or more to earn dividends.
3. Must be 18 to apply for a loan. Members with Premier Choice checking may qualify for an interest rate discount. See your Lending Consultant or call 803-367-4100 for further details.
4. Must meet Membership and eligibility requirements to open account.
5. Checkbooks are available to purchase. Members with True Choice Checking over age 60, and members with Premier Choice Checking, receive one free box of checks annually.
6. Refer to the IDProtectTM policy for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
7. Family Trust does not charge a fee; however, your wireless carrier's data rates may apply.
8. Only members with a checking account that are eligible for Mobile Deposit can use this service.
9. Free Bill Pay only applies to basic services. Fees may apply for additional services.
10. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts without e-statements. E-statement enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members with Premier Choice Checking, members under age 18 or over age 60.
11. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see www.apple.com/apple-pay.
12. The standard fee for using a Non-Family Trust ATM is $2 per withdrawal and $0.75 per balance inquiry, and the ATM operator may access additional fees. To avoid charges, use a Family Trust ATM or surcharge-free ATM in our network, which can be located on our ATM Locations page.
13. Up to four $2 Non-Family Trust ATM withdrawal fees, and up to four ATM fees incurred from other institutions, are refunded monthly to the share account debited.
14. If the average daily share balance falls below $10,000, a $10 fee will be assessed for the month.
15. A $3 fee will be charged each time overdraft protection transfers from a savings, or interest will accrue if transferred from a credit card. Must be 18 to apply for a credit card and qualification is required.