Family Trust’s online banking has more options for managing your account than ever before. MyBranch with PFM (personal finance manager) gives you the ability to create budgets, charts, reports, send alerts, and upload your account information from accounts outside Family Trust – and that’s just the beginning! With the search function, you can even sort transactions by date, amount, merchant, or category. Best of all, we’ve included a comprehensive help guide with videos tutorials to help you take advantage of all the bells and whistles.
MyBranch with PFM lets you create your own personal experience from custom widgets to multiple dashboards, so you decide what information you want to see. This allows a lot of customized information to be shown on one screen. The set up process is very easy and is accomplished with just a few clicks. Drag and drop the widgets to arrange them how you like.
Search Your Finances
Want to know how much you spent at Starbucks in January? Simply type “Starbucks January or “Starbucks under $5 January” to narrow it down to just purchases under $5.
Alert On Anything!
MyBranch with PFM will allow you to tell the system what alert you want and how you want to receive it. Anything you can search for can be an alert.
Create just about any alert you want and choose to receive it wherever you want it: SMS text and email, Now that’s, nice!
The MyBudget feature allows you to create a personalized budget and track exactly where your money is going. Your expenses and income transactions are assigned a category. For example: your income transactions are labeled “paycheck”, or “dividends,” etc… Your expense transactions are labeled “Dining Out”, “Entertainment”, or Cable Bill” etc… With MyBudget you can customize your categories, set your own budget for each category, and view reports and graphs that show how much more or less you spent versus what was budgeted.
MyBranch Online Banking is a powerful tool for managing your account in a safe, secure online environment.
View Account Activity
- Account balances, payroll deposits, and even holds placed on your account
- Check history and images of cleared checks
- Mortgage and income (from dividends earned) tax information
- Monthly electronic statements – E-Statements are a convenient, faster, more secure way to receive your monthly account information through MyBranch
Transfer FundsSchedule one-time or recurring transfers
- Within your account
- To other Family Trust member accounts
- To and from your accounts at other financial institutions
Plus These Great Services
- Apply for loans
- Pay bills
- Reorder checks
- Update log in and contact information
- Set up E-Alerts – You are notified of certain account activities through email and/or mobile phone texts. Notifications can be customized and include: daily balance, loan due date reminder, MyBranch access notification, and more!