The holidays are a great time to thank our members for helping us help our neighbors in 2016. Members set the pace by buying children’s books, candy and coupon books in our branches. We’re on track to raise $11,000, with proceeds benefitting the Early Learning Partnership in York, Adult Enrichment Center in Fort Mill and Rideability in Clover.
Family Trust offers members a wide variety of plans, tailored to their needs and lifestyle. All Family Trust checking accounts offer convenient access to:
- Online banking and e-statements
- Access to 70+ ATMs in the Carolinas
- Bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile check deposit and card controls
- Account alerts
- Direct deposit
- Overdraft protection options
True Choice Checking
A simple basic checking for everyday needs.
- No monthly fee1
- No minimum balance
- Visa Debit card
- Members age 25 and under may use non-Family Trust ATMs up to four times a month with no charge from Family Trust2
- One check order per year for members age 60 and over
1 A $5 statement by mail fee applies to True Choice and Fresh Start checking accounts and can be waived with e-statements. Statement fee also waived for members 18 and under and 60 and older.
2 Family Trust will assess a fee when a withdrawal is made at a non-Family Trust ATM. Fee will be reimbursed nightly. Fees by other financial institutions still apply.
Premier Choice Checking
An interest-earning checking account with rewards.
- Waive $10 monthly fee with combined deposit balance of $10,0003
- No minimum balance
- Earns 0.05% APY4 on checking balances of $2505
- No fee for IDProtect
- One check order per year
- Visa® Debit card with rewards. Earn one point per $1 when you use debit card as credit.
- 4 non-Family Trust ATM fees refunded monthly
- Rate discount on consumer loans
- No fee for cashier’s checks
3 If the aggregate balance falls below $10,000 at any point during the month, the $10 fee will be assessed that month.
4 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are compounded and credited monthly. Rate is subject to change after account is opened.
5 Average daily balance must be $250 or more to earn APY.
Fresh Start Checking
An account for those who have been turned down for checking accounts because of past banking challenges.
- For a $10 monthly fee6, you can enjoy checking benefits regardless of past checking account problems.
- No account opening fee
- Visa® Debit card
- Check cashing
- Unlimited check writing
- Overdraft protection with transfers from savings or credit card7
6 A $5 statement by mail fee applies to True Choice and Fresh Start checking accounts and can be waived with e-statements. Statement fee also waived for members 18 and under and 60 and older.
7 A fee will be charged each time overdraft protection from savings is used.