The new school year is quickly approaching. If you’re a York County teacher, don’t start your year without a Family Trust school planner and a Teacher Grant application!
True Choice Checking
True Choice Checking is our basic checking account. It’s just the essentials with no monthly fee.1
- No minimum balance
- Free Visa Debit card
- Online and Mobile banking
- 70+ Surcharge-free ATMs
- Overdraft protection
Premier Choice Checking
With Premier Choice Checking, you get rewards points every time you use your card, Free ATMs, comprehensive identity theft protection services, plus everything that comes with True Choice Checking!
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend when you use your debit card as credit. Redeem for cash, gift cards, and travel.
- 0.05%APY3 on balances of $2504
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Protection
- 4 free foreign ATM withdrawals per month
- Rate discount on consumer loans.5
- One free check order annually
- No fee for cashier’s checks
- No minimum balance
- Low monthly fee of $10. Waived with combined deposit balance of $10,0006
Fresh Start Checking
We also offer the Fresh Start Checking account if you need to re-establish your banking history. For a low $10 monthly fee1, it offers:
- No account opening fee
- Visa Debit card
- Check cashing
- Unlimited check writing
- Overdraft protection with transfers from savings or credit card7
1 A $5 statement by mail fee applies to True Choice and Fresh Start checking accounts and can be waived with e-statements. Statement fee also waived for members 18 and under and 60 and older.
2 Family Trust will assess a fee when a withdrawal is made at a non-Family Trust ATM. Fee will be reimbursed nightly. Fees by other financial institutions still apply.
3 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are compounded and credited monthly. Rate is subject to change after account is opened.
4 Average daily balance must be $250 or more to earn APY.
5 Some exclusions apply
6 If the aggregate balance falls below $10,000 at any point during the month, the $10 fee will be assessed that month.
7 A fee will be charged each time overdraft protection from savings is used.