Apple users beware. A phishing scam is going around in an attempt to get your Apple ID and password. And it uses a clever trick. Cloud email and web security service, MailGuard has found a phishing attack where the message has changed font characters to bypass filtering products.
Family Trust offers members a wide variety of plans, tailored to their needs and lifestyle. All Family Trust checking accounts offer convenient access to:
- Online banking and e-statements
- Access to 70+ ATMs in the Carolinas
- Bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile check deposit and card controls
- Account alerts
- Direct deposit
- Overdraft protection options
True Choice Checking
A simple basic checking for everyday needs.
- No monthly fee1
- No minimum balance
- Visa Debit card
- Members age 25 and under may use non-Family Trust ATMs up to four times a month with no charge from Family Trust2
- One check order per year for members age 60 and over
1 A $5 statement by mail fee applies to True Choice and Fresh Start checking accounts and can be waived with e-statements. Statement fee also waived for members 18 and under and 60 and older.
2 Family Trust will assess a fee when a withdrawal is made at a non-Family Trust ATM. Fee will be reimbursed nightly. Fees by other financial institutions still apply.
Premier Choice Checking
An interest-earning checking account with rewards.
- Waive $10 monthly fee with combined deposit balance of $10,0003
- No minimum balance
- Earns 0.05% APY4 on checking balances of $2505
- No fee for IDProtect
- One check order per year
- Visa® Debit card with rewards. Earn one point per $1 when you use debit card as credit.
- 4 non-Family Trust ATM fees refunded monthly
- Rate discount on consumer loans
- No fee for cashier’s checks
3 If the aggregate balance falls below $10,000 at any point during the month, the $10 fee will be assessed that month.
4 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are compounded and credited monthly. Rate is subject to change after account is opened.
5 Average daily balance must be $250 or more to earn APY.
Fresh Start Checking
An account for those who have been turned down for checking accounts because of past banking challenges.
- For a $10 monthly fee6, you can enjoy checking benefits regardless of past checking account problems.
- No account opening fee
- Visa® Debit card
- Check cashing
- Unlimited check writing
- Overdraft protection with transfers from savings or credit card7
6 A $5 statement by mail fee applies to True Choice and Fresh Start checking accounts and can be waived with e-statements. Statement fee also waived for members 18 and under and 60 and older.
7 A fee will be charged each time overdraft protection from savings is used.