Bank when you want, wherever you want. These free services make it easy to do your Family Trust banking when it’s convenient for you.
- Free1, secure, and easy-to-use service for Family Trust members2
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements3
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Add external accounts
- Better manage your budget
- Sign up to receive notifications
- Use our additional features, such as setting Budgets and Savings Goals
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Save time by avoiding an unplanned trip to a branch
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Logging into digital banking for the first time? Be sure to take a look at this video for step-by-step guidance.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:4
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders to keep track of due dates
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- More secure than paper billing
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements3
- Save paper and save the environment
- Easier to retrieve info previous statements and notices
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Receive email when eStatements or notices are ready to view
1. Family Trust does not charge for this service; however, your wireless carrier’s data rates may apply.
2. Must meet Membership and eligibility requirements to open account.
3. A $5 statement by mail fee applies to accounts, excluding Premier Choice Checking, without e-statements. Enrollment is required. Fee is waived for members 18 and under, 60 and older, or accounts that have a monthly direct deposit of $100 or more.
4. Free Bill Pay only applies to basic services. Fees may apply for additional services.