Leave the credit and debit cards at home. All you need is your device.
We all know how easy it is to swipe your card to pay for lunch, groceries, gas or whatever. Apple Pay® replaces your physical card and allows you to make payments with your mobile device.1,2 Just add your debit or credit card to the Wallet app on your iPhone®. It’s also easier, safer and more secure, whether you are in a store or online. No cards, no contact, no hassle.
Apple Pay is accepted by millions of merchants. It makes checking out online easier, and it’s loaded with privacy and security features, built in.
Apple Pay makes your financial life easier because you can:
- Use your mobile device to make fast, contactless and secure purchases
- Easily add your debit card to your Wallet app
- Add other cards, such as credit cards, to your device for extra convenience
- Stop carrying multiple cards or cash
- Enjoy additional security and account protection if you lose your device
Remember to make your Family Trust cards your default payment options for Apple Pay!
Visit apple.com/apple-pay/ to learn more about Apple Pay.
1. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see www.apple.com/apple-pay.
2. Family Trust does not charge for this service; however, your wireless carrier’s data rates may apply.