Your security is a top priority at Family Trust.
We are devoted to protecting your information and use systems with advanced security detection.
Here are some ways you can help us keep you and your accounts protected.
Report suspicious activity or concerns immediately
If you need to inquire about activity on your account, please contact us immediately by sending a secure message in digital banking, calling 1-803-367-4100 or visiting us.
Alert us when you travel
Please call 803-367-4100 before you travel to other states or countries. For your protection, your card could be blocked when used in places that don't reflect your usual activity. You can also send us a secure message in digital banking to let us know when you're traveling so you'll have access to your cards
Visa purchase alerts
Sign up to get real-time alerts sent to you via text to email whenever a purchase is made with your Visa card. Learn More
ID Theft Protection
We’ve partnered with IDProtect1 to offer members with a checking account personal protection & peace
of mind for only $3.95 per month, and free to members with Premier Choice Checking.
ID Theft Protection gives you:
- Access to credit report and credit score so you can monitor and keep track of changes2
- A dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case if you become a victim identity theft.
- Identity fraud expense reimbursement to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as:
- Reimbursement for costs associated with attorney fees
- Loan application fees
- Long distance calls
- Certified mail and notarized fraud documents
- Medical record costs
- Coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records
To enroll, send a secure message in digital banking, call 1-803-367-4100 or visit us. Once enrolled, registration is fast and simple and provides you with immediate access to your IDProtect benefits. Register at IDProtectMe247.com.
1. IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s) 18 years or older, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household.
Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Insurance Documents for complete details of coverage.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any Credit Union Affiliate.
2. Some benefits require registration or activation, and credit file monitoring may take several days to begin.