The threat of fraud is real, and your safety is always a priority of ours. That’s why we have partnered with IDProtect1 to offer this affordable monitoring service.
- Offered for only $3.95 per month to members with a checking account, excluding Premier Choice Checking.
- IDProtect offers access to credit report and credit score so you can monitor your credit score and keep track of changes2
- Should you become a victim, an IDProtect dedicated fraud specialist will be assigned to manage your case
- IDProtect also provides identity fraud expense reimbursement to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as:
- Reimbursement for costs associated with attorney fees
- Loan application fees
- Long distance calls
- Certified mail and notarized fraud documents
- Medical record costs
- Coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records
To enroll, send a secure message in digital banking, call 1-803-367-4100, or visit us.
Once enrolled, register for daily monitoring at IDProtectMe247.com.
1. IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s) 18 years or older, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household.
Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Insurance Documents for complete details of coverage.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any Credit Union Affiliate.
2. Some benefits require registration or activation, and credit file monitoring may take several days to begin.