Call for Nominations: Join Our Board
Family Trust Federal Credit Union is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors: a group of credit union members that serve on a voluntary basis to represent the interest of their fellow members. Directors are elected to the board by members.
Responsibilities of Board Members
- Help determine the strategic direction of the credit union
- Monitor performance against the strategic plan
- Provide direction and oversight to meet objectives
- Ensure the safety and soundness of the Credit Union
- Hire and evaluate the CEO
- Serve on ad-hoc or ancillary committees to facilitate board oversight
A nominating committee for the 2023 election of officials has been named by Brown Simpson, Board Chairman. Those appointed to the Nominating Committee are:
If you are a member in good standing and have an interest in seeking election, contact the nominating committee at [email protected] to discuss the qualifications and submit your application.
Applications must be received no later than 5:00pm on April 14, 2023.
The credit union’s annual meeting will be held on July 26, 2023.