CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: JOIN OUR BOARD
Family Trust Federal Credit Union is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors: a group of credit union members that serve on a voluntary basis to represent the interest of their fellow members. Directors are elected to the board by members.
Responsibilities of Board Members
- Help determine the strategic direction of the credit union
- Monitor performance against the strategic plan
- Provide direction and oversight to meet objectives
- Ensure the safety and soundness of the Credit Union
- Hire and evaluate the CEO
- Serve on ad-hoc or ancillary committees to facilitate board oversight
A nominating committee for the 2021 election of officials has been named by Brown Simpson, Board Chairman. Those appointed to the Nominating Committee are:
Ron Russell, 1st Vice Chairman
Chris Ruh, 2nd Vice Chairman
Tim Smoak, Secretary
Stanley Jackson, VP Human Resources & Org Development
Lauren Jones, SVP Operations
If you are a member in good standing and have an interest in seeking election, complete the application below. Contact the Nominating Committee at [email protected] if you have any questions.
The names of all members submitted by the Committee must be reported to the secretary of the Board of Directors by February 10, 2021.
The credit union’s annual meeting will be held on May 11, 2021.