Established in 1957, Family Trust remains committed to serving our members and York County communities. We embrace the credit union philosophy of “people helping people,” and believe that our success comes from investing in the success of others.
We're pleased to offer the use of our Community Room in downtown Rock Hill when it is not being used for Credit Union purposes. The room comfortably accommodates up to 36 people in a classroom/meeting style setting.
To review the terms and guidelines for usage in full, please see the Agreement of Use for Family Trust Center Community Room. A summary of the guidelines is as follows:
- Community rooms are available to York County businesses and non-profits.
- Events must take place during normal business hours (Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm) and alcohol is not allowed.
- Requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis with credit union events taking priority. Space requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to an event, but not more than three months.
- Family Trust will not provide space for political, religious or controversial activities.
- Guests are responsible for their own audio & visual needs. Family Trust only provides a screen with an HDMI connection. Other A/V equipment is not available, and Family Trust will not provide IT support on the day(s) of your event.
- Guests are responsible for removing all trash, boxes, etc. after event.
Submit Community Room Reservation Request
Community Partnership Foundation Grants
We are grateful for the non-profits and what they do to make our community a better place to live. Each year, local non-profits are awarded with a community partnership grant of up to $5,000. Applications are now being accepted until September 15.
One of our biggest charity events is the Family Trust Annual Charity Golf Tournament. The tournament raises over $30,000 for local charities. Our community partners donate funds, teams, raffle items, and purchase sponsorships to help reach our goal. Because of these joined efforts, we can help more people in our community.
Stay tuned for this year's tournament date. Check back for more details and to register on the event page.
Please use the form below to request employee volunteers from Family Trust. Be specific in your request, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Eddie Reeves Community Commitment Scholarship
Each spring, Family Trust awards this scholarship to a member who exhibits a strong spirit of leadership and volunteerism. The $1,000 scholarship remembers Mr. Reeves, a credit union volunteer and board chairman who served Family Trust for over 30 years.
We're updating our teacher grant program for the 2023 - 2024 school year. We'll be unveiling the changes in the coming months, and we can't wait to share when it's grant season again.
Want to get notified when it's time to apply? Follow us on social media—you'll be the first to know.