Established in 1957, Family Trust remains committed to serving our members and York County communities. We embrace the credit union philosophy of “people helping people,” and believe that our success comes from investing in the success of others.
- Community rooms at our headquarters in downtown Rock Hill are available during business hours to York County businesses and non-profits.
- Space will be requested on a first-come, first-served basis with credit union events taking priority. Space requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to an event, but not more than three months.
- Family Trust will not provide space for political, religious or controversial activities.
- Events must take place during normal business hours and alcohol is not allowed.
- You are responsible for removing all trash, boxes, etc. after event.
- As we do not charge for the use of the room, a donation to The Community Partnership Foundation would be greatly appreciated. Help us give back to York County nonprofits. Please visit the website at www.TheCommunityPartnershipFoundation.org.
Community Partnership Foundation Grants
We are grateful for the non-profits and what they do to make our community a better place to live. Each year, local non-profits are awarded with a community partnership grant of up to $5,000. Applications are now being accepted until September 15.
One of our biggest charity events is the Family Trust Annual Charity Golf Tournament. The tournament raises over $30,000 for local charities. Our community partners donate funds, teams, raffle items, and purchase sponsorships to help reach our goal. Because of these joined efforts, we can help more people in our community.
This year's tournament will take place on Tuesday, October 18, 2022. For more details and to register, please visit the event page.
Please use the form below to request employee volunteers from Family Trust. Be specific in your request, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Eddie Reeves Community Commitment Scholarship
Each spring, Family Trust awards this scholarship to a member who exhibits a strong spirit of leadership and volunteerism. The $1,000 scholarship remembers Mr. Reeves, a credit union volunteer and board chairman who served Family Trust for over 30 years.
We provide twenty $500 grants to members who are public, private or homeschool teachers to fund student projects. Grants are awarded for projects that encourage creative and unique learning opportunities — or enrich and enhance existing classroom activities. Use your imagination; the sky is the limit.