From cable and phone to insurance and even your gym membership, you can pay all kinds of bills with your Family Trust Visa® Card. It’s faster and easier than checks.
- Contact your billers. More of them accept Visa than ever before.
- Set up automatic payments to help avoid late fees or pay bills one at a time.
- Earn rewards for the bills you have to pay anyway* For Platinum Awards cardholders.
With Visa, you can be sure your bill payments reach your billers on time. And unlike checks, they can’t get held up or even lost in the mail. Plus, you can view all your payments in one place.
Pay bills one at a time or set up automatic payments to help avoid late fees. It’s easy to save your payment info with billers and in many cases, we can update it automatically when your card is re-issued.
Make bill payments with your card and you’re protected by multiple layers of security.
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy**
- Enhanced fraud protection
- 24-hour fraud monitoring
**Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.