It’s been just a few months since we introduced our personal finance manager (PFM) tool with MyBranch Online Banking and more than 13,000 members are using it. And for those who want to get the most out of the program, we’re conducting a live MyBranch webinar highlighting the MyBudget feature at 10 a.m. this Saturday.
To sign up, please email and provide us with your name and contact email address. We’ll follow up with the details.
MyBranch with PFM provides a multitude of functions that include monitoring income and spending, creating budget and reports, making transfers, and using free electronic BillPay and alerts. One favorite function is the search key. You can look for information by transaction amount, merchant, category or a combination of categories, date and description.
It’s all at your fingertips:
- Graphs and charts that display spending for 12 months.
- Budgets for any category you like.
- Icons for stores and businesses that help you track spending at a certain place and in each category. Track ATM withdrawals, car repairs, clothing, gas – whatever you want.
- A customizable dashboard – Each member on the account can design four screens with customized information. Track spending, deposits, transactions – it’s up to you.
- Account access outside Family Trust. Add account information from other financial institutions so it’s all in one spot.
- Alerts via text or email. Get notices of balances, transactions and message alerts – or create your own.
- Daily, weekly, monthly or yearly reports.
Many of you are still discovering how convenient and fun PFM can be. We’ve tried to make it easy to learn. Just click the help button at the top of your screen on MyBranch and you’ll find a 39-page user guide and six short video tutorials. You also can find information on basic budgeting at our Home and Family Online Resource Center.
Not an online user yet? Click here to get started. You’ll find information on all our electronic banking services that include MyMobile and online loan applications.
With MyBranch with PFM, you can do it all. Please let us know what you think.