You’ve been there: you’re in the grocery store and need to transfer money to cover the bill. Or your son calls from college asking for a few bucks to cover the rent. Rather than visit a branch or an ATM, you can easily and securely transfer it with the Family Trust mobile banking app without a fee. 1
Transfer Money to Friends, Family or Coworkers:
Send to non-Family Trust Members:
- Enroll in Bill Pay in Online Banking.
- Click Bill Pay in the mobile app, then Payees and the Add New Payee icon.
- Add their name, address, number and optional account number and hit Save where you’ll see the expected delivery date. After initial setup, you’ll be able to transfer money to them whenever you need to.
• If you add the optional Account Number they will get it deposited into their account within a few days. Nothing’s needed on their end to accept the funds.
• If you don’t have their account number, they’ll receive a check by mail within a week.
Send to Family Trust Members:
- Click Transfer Money in the mobile app, select From Account, then To Account and then Another Members Share or Loan.
- Add the member’s account number, account ID, last name and amount and hit Submit. They’ll often receive the funds immediately and, after initial setup, you’ll be able to transfer money to them whenever you need to.
Transfer Money Between your Checking and Savings Accounts:
- Click Transfer in the mobile app, select From Account, then To Account, fill out how much you want to transfer and Submit.
Transfer Money Between Checking or Savings Accounts and your Line of Credit or Credit Card:
- Click Transfer in the mobile app, select the From Account, then under To Account select the line of credit or loan and Submit.
Move your Money Where you Need it, When you Need it. Download the Mobile App Today:
1 Wireless carrier fees may apply. Check your wireless carrier agreement for details.