Buying a home is an exciting time in a person’s life. But, it can also feel overwhelming as you begin the process. Take the guesswork out of home-buying and come to the FREE Home-Buying Made Easy Workshop, co-hosted by Family Trust and Blu J Agency.
Today we find ourselves new. We are residents of York County. We are over 50,000 in number and growing. We are Family Trust:
- Financial professionals working on your opportunities in life.
- Board, committee members and staff involved in the community.
- Members and stakeholders, just like you.
1957: Opening in a stock room, the RHP&F Federal Credit Union helped textile workers consolidate debts and save for milestones in their life.
1988: Became Family Trust Federal Credit Union and years later, a new charter allowed us to serve anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in York County.
Today: Family Trust lives the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.” We are dedicated to members and the community and strive to offer a helping hand when needed.
Herald Buzzies Awards
- 2017, 2015, 2014, 2013, & 2012 – Voted Best Bank/Credit Union
- 2013 and 2012 – Voted Best Overall Customer Service
- 2012 – Best Place to Work
Our Passion Lies With Our People
As a credit union cooperatively owned by our members, you will never find us using profits to please a few stockholders. Rather, we’re devoted to helping our members achieve financial success. We are members leading members, collaborating on ways to serve you better. Our volunteer board and committees include:
- Board of Directors (pictured right)
- Supervisory Committee
- Advisory Committees