There are a lot of scams being perpetrated by the unscrupulous wanting to make a buck. Many of them are surprisingly simple to pull off and therefore, persist and evolve over time and to keep up with current events.
Today we find ourselves new. We are residents of York County. We are over 50,000 in number and growing. We are Family Trust:
- Financial professionals working on your opportunities in life.
- Board, committee members and staff involved in the community.
- Members and stakeholders, just like you.
1957: Opening in a stock room, the RHP&F Federal Credit Union helped textile workers consolidate debts and save for milestones in their life.
1988: Became Family Trust Federal Credit Union and years later, a new charter allowed us to serve anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in York County.
Today: Family Trust lives the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.” We are dedicated to members and the community and strive to offer a helping hand when needed.
Herald Buzzies Awards
- 2017, 2015, 2014, 2013, & 2012 – Voted Best Bank/Credit Union
- 2013 and 2012 – Voted Best Overall Customer Service
- 2012 – Best Place to Work
Our Passion Lies With Our People
As a credit union cooperatively owned by our members, you will never find us using profits to please a few stockholders. Rather, we’re devoted to helping our members achieve financial success. We are members leading members, collaborating on ways to serve you better. Our volunteer board and committees include:
- Board of Directors (pictured right)
- Supervisory Committee
- Advisory Committees